Potomac Soccer Association is proud to provide a need-based scholarship program for families to offset fees associated with participating on a Potomac Soccer Association team. All applicants’ names and information is held in strict confidence by our administrator. To apply, please complete this form and submit it fully completed, with required documentation. Notification of financial assistance awards will come via the Blue Sombrero email system. Please allow 2-3 weeks for processing.
Important Information and Instructions:
- A deposit of $150.00 must be paid in order for a financial assistance application to be considered - you must have registered and have been placed on a team.
- Applications will not be reviewed or considered if not legible, or if any information or documentation is missing.
- Complete applications are reviewed in the order in which they are received, on a rolling basis.
- Funds are limited. The number of players receiving financial assistance and the amount of aid will vary depending on available funds.
- Award notifications will be made by e-mail to parent, guardian, or other adult responsible for tuition through the Blue Sombrero system.
- Families will be responsible for paying any uniform, travel, or other team and club expenses not covered by this financial assistance.
- Please keep a copy for your records.
Applications are reviewed by a scholarship administrator. All information is kept in the strictest of confidence. A scholarship committee reviews blind applications. Families are also encouraged to apply for other grants or scholarships to assist them with fees and other player related expenses.
Application Deadline: Completed application and required documentation due within 10 days of player registration.
Send completed form and required documentation to:
Potomac Soccer Association
P.O. Box 60227
Potomac, MD 20859
Fax: 240-396-5667 (confidential)